When looking for a small business marketing support you have three options; commission an agency, recruit an internal team member, or hire a freelancer.
- How to Turn Online Marketing Chaos into Organised Progress [Infographic]
- Local SEO and Google My Business: What You Need to Know
- 5 Non-Techie SEO Tips for Small Business
- Why Small Business SEO Should Start With An Audit
- What To Expect From Your Marketing Freelancer
- 8 Tools Every Small Business Needs Before Marketing Online
Choose by topic
Hello there business owner!
I'm Aimee, an online marketing freelancer based in Perth, Western Australia. I believe that time is our most important asset as humans on this planet, which is why I left the corporate office world of marketing agencies to run my own days as a self-employed online marketer. It's also why I work exclusively with small business owners who need a trusted, reliable marketer to relieve them of tasks that steal their time away. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to speak with you one day very soon!