At first glance, setting up a Google Ads campaign seems straightforward… but it’s not.
The interface of Google Ads is very-user friendly and with Google giving you tips and hints as notifications, it is possible to give this channel a go by yourself.
There are whole layers of complexity to a successful Google Ads campaign that can mean the difference between ROAS, or not.
That’s why I recommend you bring in an expert to help you get set up correctly, at the very least.
Otherwise, you run the risk of spending time adding keywords, writing ads, and setting up the admin side of things only to find you’re spending money with no return.
The most common problems I see in my new clients’ accounts are:
- Guessing at keywords instead of doing the research
- Using broad match keywords only
- Not using single keyword Ad Groups
- Not creating a consistent journey from search query to landing page
- Setting up the account and leaving it to run without optimising
These are the types of problems I can flag and solve for you.
From getting you started and then coaching you to manage your campaigns, or managing the entire thing for you and reporting the results regularly, I help you generate a better return on investment from Google Ads, whilst saving you valuable hours!