Talita is a Naturopath based on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. Our paths first crossed as the solopreneur was seeking support from a Virtual Marketer to update her existing website, which was hosted with Wix.
Wix is popular for being a user-friendly website platform but as Mum to a young baby and pregnant with her second, Talita needed somebody to relieve her of the time and stress of setting up e-commerce on her site.
So that’s what I did.
However, after learning that Talita intended to ramp up the e-commerce side of her business, I suggested she move to the WordPress platform which would allow her to scale her business much quicker and with fewer restrictions, such as better video hosting and payment analytics.
A new website with full e-commerce capabilities was planned
As Talita focused on bringing her second child into the world, I was already working away on a beautiful new site for the Lahlita brand.
The site would contain all of the same content as the current site, which could just be migrated over, but I planned to add:
- A beautiful design that would engage and encourage potential clients to contact Talita for her services
- Full search engine optimisation (missing from the previous site)
- The ability for Talita to communicate her personal brand
- Easy to navigate ecommerce functionality
- Email automation in MailChimp, linked to the purchase process
The full migration took only three weeks in total.