Analytics helps us to uncover important insights about our online marketing performance.
Using free small business analytics tools, we can learn:
- How and when visitors find our website
- What people do when on our site
- How many website visitors contact us
- How well our social ads are performing
- The phrases our site ranks for on Google
- If there are any technical issues with our site
- How engaged our social media audiences are
Plus plenty more.
If you have a website but you don’t use Google Analytics to actually understand how people find and use your site, how will you improve?
If you run social ads but you don’t use the right tracking, how will you tell how many of your audience go on to become leads or customers?
Without the right tracking and analytics insights, any changes you make to your online marketing assets or activity won’t be based on hard data, just gut feeling. That’s never a good way to assess your marketing performance.
The right analytics tools can help your small business up-level what is working and stop spending time and money on what isn’t.
All of this is why I help small businesses to set up their analytics.
Or, for those that have the tools in place but no clue how to use them, I review and provide insights on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Plus, I provide online coaching so you can become more confident in keeping tabs on your analytics data.