There are lots of reasons clients use me as their Virtual Marketer.
Some are new to the online marketing game and are stumped for where to start. They appreciate that going it alone could cost time and money in the long run, so they use me to get set up right – to build their website, audit their SEO, delve into blogging, and create a strategic online marketing plan.
Others are brimming with ideas, enthusiasm and the basic understanding needed to get started but find the tech confusing and keeping up with the endless daily and weekly tasks just too much.
A few have used marketing agencies in the past yet became frustrated with being one of the hundreds of clients most digital agencies need to survive. Their experience has left them sceptical of marketing experts and unwilling to spend such a large amount of time and money again.
How I help clients
Before I was a freelancer, I spent five years working in online marketing at agencies in Australia and the UK, so I’ve had a lot of experience.
Not only that, I’m passionate about the field of marketing so I’m constantly reading and learning about updates and new tech.
When small business owners use me as their Virtual Marketer, they:
- Avoid endless hours spent learning big topics, like SEO
- Are able to implement consistent, regular activity – not ad-hoc
- Have a reliable marketing contact to bounce strategy ideas off
- Learn online marketing best practice and tips in bite-sized chunks
- See faster and better results by using an experienced marketer
- Find themselves with the time to focus on the bigger picture
Trusted Online Marketer exceeded my expectations in every way! Aimee made the whole process of creating and launching my website from scratch so easy and the finished product was absolutely exceptional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Aimee. Thanks, Aimee!